|Leadership & Management
- Agree whole school vision and team values.
- Gain the Online Safety Mark
- Improved transition process, ensuring highly effective communication and information sharing.
- Gain remaining 2 of 5 Equality Badges: Sexual Orientation and Religious Beliefs and Equality Mark.
- Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA) Re-Accreditation.
- Increase amount of teachers with Specialist Practitioner in Education (SPE) status.
- Review roles and responsibilities of existing members of LMT.
- Review the effectiveness of LMT Operational & LMT Strategic Meetings
- Review methods of communication with parents/carers
- Review current partnerships with range of providers – extend or enhance if necessary
- Increase amount of pupil and parent input into SEF SIP & SDP
- Extend the role of the school champions – sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues
- Prepare for LPPA Re-accreditation in 2020
- Develop Outreach
- Succession Planning Appraisal system
- Review impact/effectiveness of Appraisal
- Highly effective range of leaders at all levels
- Embed the role of School Champion
|Teaching, Learning & Assessment
- Peer observations to be developed and time given for staff to experience working in different key stages.
- KS4 improved transition and better college links
- To increase Subject leaders confidence to carry out subject leadership role within school.
- To develop a creative approach to work experience for KS4 pupils.
- Extend current assessments tailored to our children’s individual needs.
- Subject Focus: Number- Maths, Sounds-write- English and Online Safety
- Teachers to reflect further on their practice and think about professional development.
- Develop the use of ICT further to enhance the learning of pupils and creativity of staff.
- Additional learning support to be an intrinsic part of everything we do.
- Curriculum adaptations reflecting internal and external factors.
- Subject Focus: RE & History
- Share and celebrate excellent practice.
- Appropriate relevant Curriculum – adapted more towards complex needs to include sensory aspects
- Outdoor provision for all classrooms
- Hubs on different areas of school improvement.
- To develop a school blog on areas of academic work and internal research.
- Time to collaborate with other teachers
- Music therapy
- Subject lead app banks
- Ks 3 curriculum review with more life
- PE Increased funding to enable KS4 pupils can engage in sporting activities that link to a sustainable healthy life style in line with new Government Policy Skills
|Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare
- Develop staff knowledge, skills and understanding of a SEMHD
- Develop a healthy body, healthy mind culture throughout school focussing on exercise and mindfulness
- Gain the Online Safety Mark
- Seal assemblies follow a half termly approach with a variety of themes being delivered focussing on the key principles
- Develop the Alert Programme throughout school
- Review the impact of the Intervention Team
- Review the impact of online safety within the curriculum
- Develop parent/carer based activities to increase engagement through a variety of workshops
- Review of Healthy Schools focussing on a healthy eating culture
- Review the selected Apps for the I-pads and monitor the usage and effectiveness
- Review the impact of focussed SEAL assemblies
- Re-establish internal moderation groups for core subjects
- Develop Evidence for learning to include KS4 and EYFS
- Develop use of “Parent View”
- Review progress recording in non-accredited KS4 subjects
- Establish on entry baseline for KS4 accredited subjects
- Investigate alternatives for KS4 accreditation
- Submit school progress data to ELIP for comparative analysis
- Establish internal moderation groups for broader range of subjects
- Make “Parent View” available to all parents
- Establish a broader range of KS4 accreditation pathways
- Establish Communication profiles in place for all pupils
- Evaluate pupil progress against standardised assessments
- Evaluate feedback from ELIP benchmarking and identify any areas for development
- Review impact of Evidence for Learning on pupil progress
- Evaluate the impact of interventions for pupils band F and above
- Evaluate the impact of the speech and language therapist on pupil progress in communication
|Premises Development Innovation
- Outdoor areas for Primary Classrooms (£6,000)
- Hygiene Suite / Storage (£66,000)
- Moving On building – classroom adaptation (£6,000)
- Car Park resurfacing (£15,000)
- Moving Up – roof replacement (£16,000)
- Perimeter Fence (£47,000)
- Extend storage of ICT Hardware (£450)
Total: £156, 450
- Replacement of B4L / Gnome Dome building
- Car Park – extension
- External repair of woodwork & cladding
- Replacement of “failed” windows
- Stair lift to Primary Department
- Playground resurfacing & remarking