PUPIL AND PARENT SUPPORT MANAGER
|Number of Posts||1|
|Salary||£32020 to £ 36298 Pro Rata Term Time Only|
|Perm / FTC||Permanent.|
|Required||(03/01/2022 ) .|
|Hours||37 hours a week.|
- Chorley Astley Park School, Harrington Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1JZ (169 on roll)
Tel: 01257 262227
School website: www.astleypark.lancs.sch.uk
The Governors and Headteacher are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Pupil and Parent Support Manager to join our Outstanding School in this permanent position. The school caters for 171 learners aged 4-16 with a wide range of complex needs.
We invite applications from outstanding practitioners who are able to dedicate their time to working with staff, pupils, parents/carers and outside agencies to secure the best possible support and outcomes for pupils, parents/carers within school and the wider community.
This is an important position in the school and will involve the post holder contributing to and being part of the work of the Teaching & Learning Teams in the school.
The post holder will engage in regular training with regard to Child Protection and Safeguarding so that they can contribute to training and provide support to staff within the school.
This position is term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro rata basis.
CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached.
Closing date: Noon 24/11/2022
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
- For an informal discussion please contact:
- Telephone to make an appointment to speak to; , Mrs Kailey Clegg / Miss Karen Wells
- Proposed Interview Date:
- Equal Opportunities statement
- An Equal Opportunities Employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community
- Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy and a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Applications and further details are available from/returnable to
|Address:||Application form attached. Please return to: email@example.com|
The County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all people in terms of recruitment, selection and employment, and is a Disability Confident employer, which means that all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria in the person specification will be interviewed. However, commitment to this standard is on an individual school basis and, therefore, if you are applying for a position within a school, you will need to check with the school whether they have made the decision to comply with this standard.
Please note that we can only consider applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Tags: Maple Class Beech Class Chestnut Class Oak Class Willow Class 10R Class 10G Class 11R Class 11G Class Headteacher Rowan Class Governors 2022-23 7A Class Sycamore Class 7P Class 8A Class 9A Class