BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER 3
|Number of Posts||1|
|Salary||£21030 to £ 21189 Pro Rata Term Time only - Hours 12.15pm - 5.30pm Mon-Fri|
|Perm / FTC||Permanent.|
|Required||(asap ) .|
|Hours||25 hours a week.|
- Chorley Astley Park School, Harrington Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1JZ (169 on roll)
Tel: 01257 262227
School website: www.astleypark.lancs.sch.uk
- The Governors and Headteacher are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Business Support Officer to cover the school office each afternoon - 12.15pm - 5.30pm:
- Provide routine clerical/administrative/word processing/financial support to the school.
- Post holders are expected to be flexible and to operate in different areas of work/carry out administrative duties as required. The Governing Body are seeking someone who is:
- Highly committed, motivated, approachable and caring.
- Has a flexible and positive attitude to work with excellent interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills with an ability to multi-task in a busy office environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet equally at ease working unsupervised and using own initiative.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to make effective use of ICT.
- Good communication skills and confidence when dealing with parents, key stakeholders and members of the wider community.
- Knowledge of the concept of confidentiality We can offer:
- A warm and caring environment
- Enthusiastic and dedicated staff team
- Supportive parents and governors The specified hours for this post are 12.15pm - 5.30pm Monday to Friday Completed application forms, clearly outlining how you meet the job description & person specification to be emailed to Mrs Annie Millard. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is part time, term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete an application form.
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
- Essential Qualifications
- GCSE Grade C English and Maths
- NVQ Level 2 Administration or equivalent
- Essential Experience
- Knowledge of administration and office systems
- Commitment to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people
- Commitment to undertake in service development
- Desirable Experience
- Experience of working in a school office
- use of office 365 and associated applications
- Use of Edulink
- Use of Parentpay
- For an informal discussion please contact:
- Email to make appointment - email@example.com
- Proposed Interview Date:
- Equal Opportunities statement
- An Equal Opportunities Employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community
- Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy and a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Applications and further details are available from/returnable to
|Address:||Please send completed application firstname.lastname@example.org|
The County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all people in terms of recruitment, selection and employment, and is a Disability Confident employer, which means that all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria in the person specification will be interviewed. However, commitment to this standard is on an individual school basis and, therefore, if you are applying for a position within a school, you will need to check with the school whether they have made the decision to comply with this standard.
Please note that we can only consider applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.